Search for lawyers
Over the years, Fernando has taught law at various universities in Spain (including ICADE, Álcala de Henares and Menéndez Pelayo). He frequently speaks at seminars and conferences on matters pertaining to his field of expertise such as:
- 'Legal aspects. The risks that should not be' at the seminar on 'Management of hotel risks' organised by Willis in 2008.
- 'Real estate financing and refinancing in bankruptcy scenarios' at the 4th edition of the Annual Advanced Program on 'Real Estate Projects Financing' organised by Instituto de Empresa in 2008.
- 'Difficulties in debt capitalization procedures' at the seminar on 'Management and restructuring of mortgage and real estate debt' organised by Instituto de Empresa in 2008.
- 'The legal framework of the acquisition of debt portfolios' at the seminar on 'Acquisition of Debt Portfolios' organised by Intereconomía in 2008.
- 'Impact of the Bankruptcy Law on the financing of real estate projects' at the 3rd edition of the Annual Advanced Program on 'Real Estate Projects Financing' organised by Instituto de Empresa in 2007.
'Regulation of condo-hotels' at the II Seminar in the Balearic Islands on tourism matters organised by CBRE in 2006.