Search for lawyers
Thais Argenti Fernández joined Uría Menéndez in 1997 and is a lawyer in the Litigation and Arbitration Practice Areas. She has wide experience in civil and corporate law, her practice focusing on criminal law and criminal procedure.
She has participated in some of the most significant criminal proceedings in Spain over recent years. In addition, she has intervened in international criminal cases. Thais’ participation in the following areas is particularly noteworthy:
- Criminal liability for labour accidents
- Criminal proceedings for shareholders’ conflicts, corporate offences, fraud, misappropriation and criminal insolvencies.
- Criminal proceedings for offences against the market and consumers.
- Criminal proceedings for tax fraud.
- Criminal proceedings for environmental offences.
- Law Degree, Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera de Valencia, 1997
Membership of Professional Associations
- Madrid Bar Association
- Member of the Spanish-German Jurists’ Association