Search for lawyers
Valeria Galíndez joined the firm in 2013 as head of the international arbitration team in the São Paulo office.
She has extensive experience in international arbitration, especially in Latin America, where she regularly represents Latin American companies in the public and private sectors, as well as North American, Japanese and European multinationals in cases related to construction, energy, telecommunications, IP, corporate matters, M&A and others.
Valeria has also acted as counsel in leading cases related to arbitration before the Brazilian courts.
She is frequently nominated as arbitrator in international and domestic cases.
- Law Degree, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, 2001
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Master in Comparative Civil Law, candidate
Membership of Professional Associations
- Brazilian Bar Association.
- Brazilian Arbitration Committee
- Co-chair of the Construction Committee of the Latin American Arbitration Association (ALARB)
- ICC Latin American Group
- Chair of ITA Young Initiative
- Vice-Chair of the Arbitration Centre of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce of São Paulo
- Former Regional Coordinator of ICCYAF Latin America