Financing“The group is consistently present on big-ticket work, which these days tends to mean refinancing, where it is on some of the top deals in the market. (...) Clients have come to appreciate the firm's emphasis on quality, while the broad umbrella of the corporate department ensures versatile lawyers, which suits the mood of the times.” (Chambers Global)
Eduardo Rodríguez-Rovira joined Uría Menéndez in 1990. He became a partner in 2000.
From March 2001 to September 2003, Eduardo was based in our Buenos Aires office, where he was principally involved in advising foreign and Spanish clients on their investments in Latin America. He has been the head of the Latin America practice group since his return to Spain. He specialises in debt restructuring, corporate acquisitions and financial regulatory matters, including undertakings for collective investment.
- Law Degree, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 1988
- Business and Economic Sciences Degree, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, 1989
- Licence Spéciale en Droit Européen, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 1990
Membership of Professional Associations
- International Bar Association
- International Swap Dealers Association