Public“This team deserves its Band 1 ranking, as it boasts some supreme lawyers in this area.“ (Chambers Europe)
Bernardo Diniz de Ayala became a partner of Uría Menéndez in 2008.
Bernardo is the partner responsible for the Public Law Practice Area and the Projects and Energy Area in Portugal. He advises on several areas, including public procurement contracts, project finance, and administrative and regulatory litigation.
The international directories Chambers & Partners, International Financial Law Review and Legal 500 name Bernardo as a leading lawyer for public law and project finance.
- Law Degree, Universidade de Lisboa, 1993
Membership of Professional Associations
- Portuguese Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- European Group of Public Law
- Public Contracts in Legal Globalization network