Company Law and Corporate Governance“It’s axiomatic but both clients and competitors agree that Uría Menéndez’s strength lies in the consistent standard of its lawyers, from respected senior partners to talented associates (…). They are very commercial and seem to have a good mix of international lawyers. Also they seem to have the best young people as well, so the firm has just the highest quality all the way through.” (IFLR 1000)
Eva joined the firm in 1999 and is a partner of the Corporate Finance Practice Area in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez.
Her practice focuses on commercial and company law, M&A, corporate governance, banking and securities law, and she regularly advises:
- private and listed companies on M&A;
- venture capital firms;
- financial entities and listed companies;
- on joint ventures and corporate restructuring transactions; and
- on issues of equity and debt.
- Law Degree, Jaume I, Castellón, 1997
- Master’s Degree in Business Legal Practice, Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, 1998
Membership of Professional Associations
- Madrid Bar Association