Real Estate“Co-operative, provides creative solutions, looks for alternatives and is very proactive.” "A large team with a diverse range of specialisms.” (Chambers Europe, 2012)
Diego Armero is a partner in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez. He joined the firm in 1999 and became partner in 2006.
Diego has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law and has focused his practice on real estate transactions and, particularly, on the sale and purchase of commercial property.
Diego advises on real estate law, and in particular on the following types of transactions:
- Sale and purchase of companies operating in the real estate sector.
- Direct sale and purchase of real estate assets (mainly shopping centres, office buildings, logistical warehouses and hotels).
- Sale and lease-back of real estate assets.
- Joint ventures designed to invest in or develop real estate projects in the tertiary industry.
- The financing of real estate projects.
- Building contracts and contracts for the rendering of technical services.
- Lease contracts for commercial premises and offices.
- Hotel operation and commercial management contracts.
- Turn-key contracts.
He is regarded as a leading lawyer by the main international legal directories, such as PLC and Chambers Europe, among others.
- Law Degree, Universidad CEU San Pablo, 1995
Membership of Professional Associations
- Madrid Bar Association