We are currently seeking a native English speaker with a legal background for our Portuguese-speaking offices to edit and proofread documents written in English and advise members of the firm on the use of legal English. The position is in our Lisbon office.
The successful candidate will be a native English speaker with:
- A law degree from an English-speaking university
- Excellent drafting skills
- A high level of written and spoken Portuguese
- Knowledge of Portuguese legal terminology
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a similar post
Interested candidates should submit their application to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ by 30 April 2014.