Julio López Quiroga is a lawyer in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez. He joined the firm in January 2000 at the time when the firm Figaredo & Asociados, specialising in maritime law and of which he was a member, merged with Uría & Menéndez. He became a partner in January 2005.
Julio is specialised in transport and logistics law.
- Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas-ICADE, Madrid, 1991
- Master in Maritime Law, Instituto Europeo de Estudios Marítimos (I.E.E.M), Gijón, 1992
- Contributing member of the Royal Academy of Jurisprudence and Legislation
- Iberoamerican Institute of Aeronautical and Space Law
- Spanish Association of Maritime Law (AEDM)