巴塞罗那Veure la fitxa en català
Luis Viñuales has been a partner of Uría Menéndez since 2003 and heads the Tax Practice Area in Barcelona. He joined the firm in 1997, having worked for a leading firm based in Barcelona since 1991.
Luis provides general tax advice to both resident and non-resident entities in the following areas: banking and finance, energy, industry, consulting and services, sports and entertainment. He frequently advises on cross-border business transactions and the taxation of public-private initiatives for the funding of public infrastructures and facilities.
He also advises high net worth individuals, including artists and sports players, on their tax planning.
Luis has provided advice to regulated entities on the prevention of money laundering and participated as a legal expert before MONEYVAL (Council of Europe) in 2007 and 2012.
Various international legal directories have named Luis a leading lawyer in his practice areas.
- Law Degree, Universidad de Barcelona, 1990
- Postgraduate course in taxation, Professional Association of Economists of Catalonia, 1992
- Postgraduate course in corporate law, Legal Practice School, Barcelona, 1992
- Barcelona Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association
- Spanish Association of Tax Advisors (member of the research committee of the Catalan-Balearic Islands branch)