Rafael Jiménez has been a lawyer in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez since 2000.
Rafael has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law, financing, construction and M&A.
He focuses his practice on real estate transactions, advising both Spanish and foreign clients on:
- joint ventures of real estate companies;
- sale and leaseback of real estate assets;
- real estate project financing;
- design and construction projects; and
- restructuring and refinancing of real estate companies.
He has extensive experience in property transactions, urban development and the restructuring of real estate companies.
- Law Degree, Universidad de Navarra
- Master's Degree in planning and zoning law, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2007
- Madrid Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute Europe (ULI)