Adrià Riba joined Uría Menendez in 2012 and he is Senior Associate of the firm since January 2020.
He has over 7 years of experience advising domestic and foreign entities and investment funds in tax aspects derived from M&A transactions, co-investment structures, corporate restructuring transactions, real estate transactions and debt portfolios transactions.
In addition, Adrià has extensive experience advising on family businesses and high net worth individuals and has also advised on tax proceedings.
- Law Degree (summa cum laude), Universidad de Lleida, 2011
- Business Sciencies Degree (summa cum laude), Universidad de Lleida, 2011
- Master’s Degree in Taxation (Walters Kluwer Award), Centro de Estudios Garrigues, 2012
- Madrid Bar Association
- Adrià is a lecturer on international taxation and methods for the avoidance of double taxation on the Taxation Master’s Degree at the IE Law School.
- In addition, he is also a regular speaker at law seminars and conferences.