Our journal analyses current legal issues in Spain, Portugal, the European Union and Latin America.
The majority of articles are the work of the firm’s lawyers, many of whom combine their legal practice with university teaching. Upholding the firm’s longstanding academic tradition, most articles deal with the law as it is applied in practice, leveraging our experience advising all types of clients from a wide variety of sectors.
The current affairs section analyses legislative reforms and the most recent case law. We also dedicate a section to recent publications and reviews of the latest works acquired by our libraries.
Mariano Magide Herrero
Lecturer on Administrative Law at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE)
- Jorge Manuel Coutinho de Abreu, chaired professor of the Faculty of Law at the Universidade de Coimbra
- Antonio Manuel Morales Moreno, emeritus chaired professor of Civil Law at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Fernando Rodríguez Artigas, chaired professor of Commercial Law
- Juan Cadarso Palau, chaired professor of Civil Law at the Universidad de Alcalá
- Vicente Cuñat Edo, chaired professor of Commercial Law
- Fernando Gómez Pomar, chaired professor of Civil Law at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- José Massaguer Fuentes, chaired professor of Commercial Law
- Montiano Monteagudo Monedero, professor of Commercial Law at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Cándido Paz-Ares, chaired professor of Commercial Law at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Miguel Virgos Soriano, chaired professor of Private International Law at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Alexandre Mota Pinto, lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Carlos López-Quiroga Teijeiro, Pedro Ferreira Malaquias, Leticia ´López-Lapuente, Jesús López Tello, Mario Barros, Manuel Vélez Fraga, Carlos Paredes Galego, Jesús Remón Peñalver, Yásser-Harbi Mustafá Tomás, Alex Ferreres Comella, Alfonso Gutiérrez Hernández, Ismael Clemente Casas, Daniel Sarmiento Ramírez-Escudero
- Alejandro Anca Alamillo and José Antonio González Salgado
Publisher: Uría Menéndez Abogados, S.L.P. (c/ Príncipe de Vergara, 187, Plaza de Rodrigo Uría, 28002 Madrid) (email: email@example.com).
Actualidad Jurídica Uría Menéndez is published every four months. The aim of the journal, which covers all areas of business law, is to offer an analysis of legal issues and commentaries on key legislative developments and case law in Spain, Portugal and the EU. It is targeted at a broad spectrum of readers, from legal specialists (lawyers, judges, notaries, registrars, academics, researchers, etc.) to anyone who is simply interested in keeping abreast of changes in legislation and case law in Spain, Portugal and the EU.
We accept original, unpublished articles in Spanish and Portuguese and will consider articles in English. If you are interested in collaborating, click on the link below for further information.