Miguel Ángel Buitrago García joined Uría Menéndez in 2013 and he is managing associate of the firm since 2020. Before joining Uría Menéndez, he had prepared oppositions to the Property, Commercial and Movable Assets Registrars Candidate Pool and collaborated with another prestigious national law firm where he initiated practicing the double discipline which is the Real Estate and Planning Law.
He has been more focused on the Planning Law side since que joined Uría Menéndez, having advised on a wide range of issues, including the following:
- Advise to clients (both private entities and public administrations) on different aspects of the Planning Law: drafting and processing of planning and management instruments, as well as processing of municipal licenses.
- Planning analysis of land and legal advice on the search for potential locations for a number of activities.
- Preparing and drafting of prior real estate and planning due diligence reports required for the acquisition, financing and development of a wide range of real estate assets.
- Legal advice in the framework of legalization proceedings related to activities or aimed at the restoration of the infringed planning legality.
He prepared oppositions to the Property, Commercial and Movable Assets Registrars Candidate Pool from 2006 to 2010 and collaborated in Ramón y Cajal Abogados, S.L.P. from 2010 to 2013.
- Law Degree, Autonomous University of Madrid, 2006
- Business Managament Degree, Autonomous University of Madrid, 2006
- Preparing of Oppositions to the Property, Commercial and Movable Assets Registrars Candidate Pool, 2010
- Executive Postgraduate Course on Planning and Land Zoning, CEU-San Pablo University, 2013
- Bar Association of Madrid
Occasional teacher at the Real Estate Property Managament Advanced Program, IE.