Gabriel is a specialist in international arbitration and public international law. He has participated in over 80 investment arbitrations, both as a lawyer and as an arbitrator.
He was the first National Director of International Affairs and Disputes of the Treasury-Attorney General’s Office of Argentina, representing the country in arbitrations administered by the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), the Permanent Court of Arbitration and the International Chamber of Commerce, and before courts of the United States of America. Gabriel is a member of the ICSID Panel of Arbitrators designated by the Chairman of ICSID’s Administrative Council.
He has published extensively on arbitration and international law issues and participated as a speaker in numerous conferences and seminars around the world.
He is an adjunct professor of public international law at the University of Buenos Aires and teaches graduate and postgraduate courses at numerous universities in the Americas and Europe.
- Law Degree, University of Buenos Aires, 1999, magna cum laudae
- Master in Laws (LLM), specialized in international law, New York University, 2002
- PhD, University of Cambridge, 2017
- Member of the Bars of the City of Buenos Aires and San Isidro (Argentina)
- Club Español del Arbitraje
- IBA Arbitration Committee
- UIA International Arbitration Commission