José António Reymão Nogueira joined Uría Menéndez – Proença de Carvalho in 2014 and is managing associate in the Banking and Finance Practice of the Lisbon office. From December 2017 to March 2018 he was on secondment in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez.
José António focuses his practice in Banking and Finance and has wide experience in in national and international financing transactions (especially corporate finance, project finance, acquisition finance and real estate financing transactions), debt issuances. He has also assisted clients in debt restructuring processes and NPL transactions.
In parallel, he has also assisted in numerous due diligence processes and negotiations in mergers and acquisitions.
- Law Degree, Faculdade de Direito – Escola de Lisboa da Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2013
- Masters Degree in Law and Business, Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics and Faculdade de Direito – Escola de Lisboa da Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2014
- Post-Graduate Degree in Corporate Finance, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa, 2020
- Advanced Couse in Law and Finance, Faculdade de Direito – Escola de Lisboa da Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2021
- Portuguese Bar Association