Martín Jordano joined Uría Menéndez in March 2012 and is an attorney at the corporate department of the Madrid office. From September 2016 to May 2017, he worked as a visiting lawyer at the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.
His professional practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, company law and corporate governance.
He regularly advises clients in mergers and acquisitions in a variety of sectors. He is also recurrently involved in equity and debt issuances by public and private companies, joint ventures, public to private transactions and in a wide variety of business law matters, including insolvency law and “family protocols”. Additionally, on a regular basis, he advises listed companies and other clients in company law and corporate governance matters, as well as in regulatory issues relating to the capital markets.
- Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid, ICADE, 2011.
- Business Management and Administration Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid, ICADE, 2012.
- Exchange program. A.B. Freeman School of Business. Tulane University. New Orleans (LA), United States of America (2011).
- Madrid Bar Association.
- Adjunct professor at IE Law School of the course “M&A Inside”
- Lecturer of the course “Commercial and Civil Practice” at Masters for Access to the Legal Profession at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Lecturer of the course “Corporate organization of the legal profession” at Masters for Access to the Legal Profession at Universidad Pontificia Comillas – ICADE
- Lecturer of the course “General Shareholders’ Meetings” at Masters of Corporate at ISDE Law Business School