Daniel Cerrutti is a lawyer of Uría Menéndez and has worked in its offices of Madrid, Barcelona, New York and Lima. He practices employment and social security law since he joined the firm in 2010.
Daniel focuses his practice on restructurings, collective bargaining, remuneration systems and senior executives, as well as on the court proceedings that arise from these matters. He also advises on labour law issues in the context of corporate transactions.
- LL.M. (Master of Laws), University of Columbia, New York, 2017. Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Law Degree, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, 2010
- Liberal Arts, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, 2005
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Daniel has been adjunct faculty at the Bachelor’s Degree in Employment and Labour Relations at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- He is a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences.