Daniel Cerrutti is a lawyer of Uría Menéndez and has worked in its offices of Madrid, Barcelona, New York and Lima. He practices employment law since he joined the firm in 2010.
Daniel focuses his practice on restructurings, collective bargaining, remuneration systems and senior executives, as well as on the court proceedings that arise from these matters. He frequently advises on the labour implications of corporate transactions.
- LL.M. (Master of Laws), University of Columbia, New York, 2017. Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Law Degree, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, 2010
- Liberal Arts, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, 2005
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Association of Labor Lawyers (FORELAB)
- National Labor Association (ASNALA)
Adjunct faculty of the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
He is a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences.