Marta Domínguez joined Uría Menéndez in March 2014 and was appointed senior associate in January 2022.
Marta has extensive experience advising domestic and foreign companies on employment and social security issues.
She is regularly involved in collective lay-offs and other flexibility measures, in drafting legal reports and employment due diligence reviews, and in advising on employment aspects of M&A, restructuring transactions and transfers of undertakings.
She also represents clients in judicial proceedings on employment and social security matters before the labour and administrative courts.
Marta is also a High Level Technician in occupational hazards matters and a certified internal auditor for occupational health and safety management systems under ISO 45001:2018.
- Law Degree. Universidad Pontificia de Comillas de Madrid (2008)
- Business Administration and Management Degree. Universidad Pontificia de Comillas de Madrid (2009)
- Preparing civil service exams to become a State Attorney (2009-2013)
- Course on Civil Litigation. Madrid Bar Association (2013)
- Course on Litigation Strategies. Madrid Bar Association (2013)
- Course on Oratory Skills. Madrid Bar Association (2013)
- Course on Legal English. Cambridge University (2014)
- Master’s Degree on Employment and Social Security Law, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2016)
- Master’s Degree on occupational hazards and Certificate as an internal auditor for occupational health and safety management systems under ISO 45001:2018, Universidad Camilo José Cela and IMF Business School (2022)
- Marta teaches employment law in various specialised master’s degrees at the Universidad Internacional de la Rioja, Universidad Carlos III and Chamber of Commerce of Madrid.
- She regularly speaks at legal seminars, conferences and courses relating to employment law.