Eduardo Bagaría joined Uría Menéndez in 2004 and is a member of the Corporate Law Practice Area of the Barcelona office.
He worked at the firm’s London office from 2007 to 2010 and was seconded to Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in New York as a foreign associate attorney in the M&A practice group from September 2011 to June 2012.
Eduardo’s practice is focused on M&A, banking, securities and corporate law. He is particularly experienced in advising:
- On mergers and acquisitions of both private and listed companies, in a variety of financial, industrial and service sectors in Spain.
- On joint ventures, shareholder disputes, shareholding and financial restructurings (including in pre-insolvency scenarios).
- Companies and banks on structured finance transactions, project finance, refinancing and debt issues.
- Private equity funds, sellers and management teams in private equity transactions.
- On financial and investment services, and collective investment vehicles.
- On corporate governance in listed and private companies.
- On regulatory aspects of capital markets.
- Law Degree, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, 2004
- Barcelona Bar Association
- European Lawyer registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (2007–2010)
Eduardo is a lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Business Law at ESADE Law School in Barcelona, and on the Master’s Degree on the Legal Profession offered by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra Law School in Barcelona.