Felipe Carbonell joined Uría Menéndez in 2015 and he is Senior Associate of the firm since 2023.
From December 2021 to December 2022 he joined the M&A team at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in New York as a foreign associate attorney.
He regularly advises in M&A transactions and in corporate law and corporate governance matters of both listed and non-listed companies, such as general shareholders’ meetings, remuneration, conflicts of interests and fiduciary duties of directors.
Likewise, he has experience in other commercial law matters, such as regulatory issues relating to the capital markets, and private law generally.
- Master’s Degree to Access the Legal Profession. Universidad de Navarra, Madrid, 2015.
- Master’s Degree in Business Law. Universidad de Navarra, Madrid, 2015.
- Law Degree. Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE), Madrid, 2014.
- Business Management and Administration Degree. Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE), Madrid, 2014.
- Exchange Program. ESSEC Business School, Paris, 2013.
- Madrid Bar Association
- Lecturer on Company Law at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE), Madrid.
- Coach on Company Praxis at the Master’s Degree to Access the Legal Profession of the Universidad de Navarra, Madrid.