María Vidal-Pardo joined Uría Menéndez in 2010 and was made a senior associate of the firm in 2018.
She was seconded to the legal department of the Bank of Spain from June to December 2012 and to the law firm Slaughter and May in London from March to September 2014.
Her practice focuses on commercial and company law, M&A, corporate governance, banking and securities law, and includes advising
- private and listed companies on M&A
- credit institutions on regulatory and corporate governance matters
- listed companies, and
- on equity and debt issues.
- Law Degree with Honours, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, 2009,
- Business Administration Degree with Honours, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, 2010.
- Madrid Bar Association