Salvador Sánchez-Terán has been Managing Partner of Uría Menéndez since 2019. He joined the firm in 1988 and became a partner in 1996.
Salvador focuses his practice on corporate, M&A, securities and banking law.
Salvador is regularly asked to advise on corporate transactions involving credit entities and on the development of new financial instruments.
International legal directories (such as Chambers and Partners, IFLR 100, and Legal 500) name him one of the leading lawyers in Spain.
- Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, 1987
- Economics and Business Administration Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, 1988
- Master's Degree in Tax Law, Centro de Estudios Tributarios y Económicos de Madrid, 1990
- Madrid Bar Association
- Lecturer on corporate and commercial law at the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (1998-2000).
- Lecturer on the Master´s Degree in Private Law offered by Madrid Bar Association (2000-2008).
- Lecturer on capital markets law on the LL.M. programme offered by the Instituto de Empresa, Madrid (since 2007).
He is a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences pertaining to his field of expertise.