Eva joined the firm in 1999 and is a partner of the Corporate Finance Practice Area in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez.
Her practice focuses on commercial and company law, M&A, corporate governance, banking and securities law, and she regularly advises:
- private and listed companies on M&A;
- venture capital firms;
- financial entities and listed companies;
- on joint ventures and corporate restructuring transactions; and
- on issues of equity and debt.
- Law Degree, Jaume I, Castellón, 1997
- Master’s Degree in Business Legal Practice, Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, 1998
- Madrid Bar Association
- Business Legal Practice lecturer at the Instituto de Empresa, Madrid.
- International business law lecturer at the Universidad San Pablo, Madrid (2003-2008).
- International business law lecturer at the Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles, Madrid (2003-2005).
Eva regularly participates as a speaker at law seminars and conferences relating to her field of expertise.