Xavier Codina joined Uría Menéndez in 2016 and he is Associate of the firm since 2018.
Xavier has over eight years of experience advising domestic and foreign companies, and Public Authorities, on Administrative Law and EU Law issues such as the contracting activities of public authorities, authorisations and permits, public property, sanctioning proceedings, aids, energy, telecommunications, public infrastructure, liability of public authorities, among others.
Additionally, he regularly appears before Spain’s contentious-administrative courts and before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- PhD in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Doctoral thesis: “The modification of public contracts and the general interest” (2016).
- Public Procurement Law and Policy Certificate by the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom (2015).
- LL.M. in Public Law, Specialty in Administrative Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2012).
- Degree in Business Administration and Management from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2010).
- Degree in Law in from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2009).
- Madrid Bar Association
Xavier is PhD in Law and he currently holds a Professor position at Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros (CUNEF) in both Administrative Law and European Union Law.