Abel Baselga is a senior associate based in Valencia. He joined the firm in 2014.
His main practice areas are M&A, finance, restructuring and energy law.
He has broad experience advising financial entities, agents and security agents on a wide variety of financing and refinancing transactions. He also advises investors on buying and selling renewable energy assets and businesses, and on developing and financing this type of project.
Abel also assists Spanish industrial companies and Spanish subsidiaries of large international companies on corporate governance and general contracting matters.
- Degree in Law, Universitat de Valencia Estudi General (UVEG)
- Degree in Business Administration, Universitat de Valencia Estudi General (UVEG)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Fundación de Estudios Bursátiles de Valencia and Universidad Católica de Valencia
- Professional Development Program for Lawyers. IE Business School – Uría Menéndez
- Master’s Degree in Energy Law, Enerclub-Club Español de la Energía
- Valencia Bar Association
Lecturer on the Master’s Degree to Access the Legal Profession (máster de acceso a la abogacía) at the Universitat de Valencia Estudi General (UVEG)
Abel is also a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences.