André Pestana Nascimento joined Uría Menéndez-Proença de Carvalho in 2003.
André focuses on all matters related to employment law, employment litigation, collective bargaining, data protection, pensions and social security law.
André has extensive experience in restructuring procedures and downsizings (in particular, collective redundancies and elimination of posts) and advises clients from a wide variety of sectors on acquiring undertakings and businesses (e.g. transfers as a going concern, mergers, spin-offs).
He regularly advises and represents clients in disciplinary and administrative procedures and on all day-to-day employment matters.
- Law Degree, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa, 2003
- Postgraduate Degree in Employment and Pensions and Social Security Law, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa, 2006
- Postgraduate Degree in Sports Law, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Católica de Lisboa, 2017
- Portuguese Bar Association
- APODIT (Associação Portuguesa de Direito do Trabalho)
- EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association)