Linda Guerra joined Uría Menéndez in 2015 and has been Senior Associate of the firm since 2023. She is a member of the Venezuelan Desk.
From January 2022 to January 2023, she joined the Litigation Department at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP in New York as Visiting Lawyer.
She has seven years of experience in civil litigation and domestic and international commercial arbitration. She regularly advises national and foreign clients from different economic sectors on commercial law and insolvency matters.
Linda is also experienced in defending clients in competition law litigation and managing massive damage litigation derived from antitrust claims.
- Diploma in International Arbitration. Columbia Law School, Nueva York, 2019.
- Master’s Degree in Business Law. Universidad de Navarra, Madrid, 2015.
- Master’s Degree to Access the Legal Profession. Universidad de Navarra, Madrid, 2015.
- Law Degree (Summa Cum Laude). Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, 2014.
- Madrid Bar Association
- Spanish Arbitration Club (Club Español del Arbitraje)
Linda is coach on Arbitration Praxis at the Master’s Degree to Access the Legal Profession of the Universidad de Navarra, Madrid.
Additionally, she lectured at the Law Degree Program of Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE) on Private International Law from 2017 to 2019.