Alfonso Bernar joined Uría Menéndez in 2014 and is currently a Senior Associate of the firm. From September 2019 to October 2020, worked in the London office of Uría Menéndez.
He practices corporate and commercial law in general, with a focus in all types of transactions in the capital markets, corporate governance and regulatory matters related with the securities markets. He has been involved in some of the most relevant initial public offerings and public tender offers in Spain.
Additionally, he regularly advises industrial and financial clients in public and private M&A transactions, joint ventures, acquisitions of assets and due diligence processes.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 2014 (academic year in Cambridge University, United Kingdom, 2011-2012)
- Business Administration Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 2014
- Madrid Bar Association
- Lecturer on International Commercial Law at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos since 2017
- Lecturer on the Master in International Advocacy (ISDE) at Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE) since 2018
- He is also a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences.