Iván Abad joined Uría Menéndez in 2012 and he is a partner of the firm since 2023.
His professional practice is focused on advising companies, investment funds and financing entities on corporate transactions with an underlying real estate component (mergers and acquisitions, asset sales and purchases, joint ventures and financing).
Iván advises on transactions related to all kind of assets (hotels, residential buildings, offices, shopping centers, logistic assets, etc.) and during the whole investment cycle (acquisitions, incorporation of joint ventures for the development of real estate projects and for investment vehicles, corporate transactions, construction, management, lease and commercialization agreements, financing and disinvestments).
- Law Degree, University of Valencia, 2011
- Business Administration Degree, University of Valencia, 2012
- Valencia Bar Association.
- Tourism Council (CEOE).
- Lecturer at the Advanced Real Estate Asset Management Program, Instituto de Empresa (IE).
- Lecturer at the Advanced Real Estate Commercial Management Program, Instituto de Empresa (IE).
- Lecturer at the Fashion Law Diploma, Carlos III University of Madrid.