Alejandro Villegas Viñeta joined Uría Menéndez in 2015. Since February 2023 until August 2023 he was seconded to the Lisbon office.
Alejandro has over seven years of experience advising domestic and foreign companies on M&A, real estate transactions, debt restructurings, international corporate restructurings and day-to-day tax matters.
He also regularly advises high net worth individuals on their tax planning and represents clients in tax audits and court proceedings.
- Law Degree, ESADE Law School (Barcelona), 2010-2014.
- Exchange programme, Cornell Law School (Ithaca, NY, USA), Fall 2013.
- Economics Degree, University of Barcelona, 2011-2015.
- Double Master’s Degree in Legal Practice and Tax Law, ESADE Law School (Barcelona), 2014-2015.
- IE-UM Professional Development Program for Lawyers, IE Business & Law Schools (Madrid), 2017-2019.
Barcelona Bar Association