Cristina Ayo is a member of the Litigation Practice Area of Uria Menéndez’s Barcelona office. She joined the firm in September 2000.
She focuses her practise on advising on contentious and pre-contentious civil and commercial issues. Cristina specialises in judicial proceedings before the Spanish courts and tribunals and national and international arbitration proceedings relating to contractual liability, non-contractual liability and product liability, as well as contractual, corporate, lease agreements, banking, financial, and private party disputes.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 2000
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Spanish Arbitration Club (Co-coordinator of the CEA-40 group in Barcelona)
Cristina regularly participates in conferences and seminars pertaining to her field of expertise.
- Collaborated in the Master’s Degree in Law at the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia (ISDE) (2012-2013).
- Arbitration seminar - FEDECOM. European Session: Anatomy of arbitration proceedings (2007).
- Collaborated in the Master’s Degree in Business Law at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, (2005-2006, 2006-2007).
- Collaborated in the practicum organised by Uría Menéndez at the Law Faculty of the Universitat de Barcelona (2002).