Cláudia Reis Duarte joined Uría Menéndez in 2006 and has been a consultant in Uría Menéndez-Proença de Carvalho since 2016.
Cláudia specialises in tax law, focusing on tax litigation, tax inspections, estate taxation, social security and international tax planning.
She also provides advice on structuring personal and family assets.
Cláudia is significantly involved in academia, teaching several modules in tax litigation and corporate income tax in post-graduate and master’s degree programmes at the Universidade Católica de Portugal.
- Law Degree, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2003
- Postgraduate Degree in Tax, Instituto de Economia e Gestão (INDEG/ISCTE), 2004
- Portuguese Bar Association
- Portuguese Association of Tax Consultants
- Lecturer on corporate income tax on the Postgraduate Degree in Taxation at the Universidade Católica Portuguesa since 2011.
- Lecturer on personal income tax on the Postgraduate Degree in Taxation at the Universidade Católica Portuguesa since 2007.
- Lecturer on corporate income tax on the Postgraduate Degree in Taxation at the Instituto Superior de Gestão between 2006 and 2007.
- Lecturer on tax law on the Law Degree offered by the Universidade Moderna between 2004 and 2006.