Daniel Gurrea Boix joined Uría Menéndez in 2014 and he is Senior Associate of the firm since 2022.
Daniel has experience in the sale and transfer of companies and businesses (asset deals and share deals), in financing and refinancing transactions (bilateral and syndicated) and in international contracting.
From March 2020 until March 2021 he worked in the London office of Uría Menéndez where he acquired experience in all kind of investment transactions in Spain from international clients.
Moreover, Daniel has specific background and experience on matters related with sports law.
Nowadays, his main practice is focused on real estate and corporate matters, including corporate law, M&A and financing and refinancing operations.
- Law Degree. Universitat de València (2008-2013)
- Master`s Degree in Law Practice. ICAV - Universitat de València (2013-2015)
- Master’s Degree in Sports Law. Universitat de València (2017)
- Expert in Corporate Finance. INEDE Business School – Universidad Católica de Valencia (2017)
- Professional Development Program for Lawyers. IE Business School – Uría Menéndez. (2016-2018)
Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Valencia (ICAV)
- Teacher in the subject Derecho Mercantil I (Corporate Law - practical part) of the Law Degree at Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera.
- Teacher in the subject Derecho Societario (Corporate Law) in the Master Degree in Law Practice at Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera and ICAV.
- Teacher in the subjects Contratación internacional (International contracts) and Fusiones y adquisiciones (Merger and Acquisitions) Master Degree in International Business Law at CEU Cardenal Herrera.
- He is also a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences.