Evelio joined the firm in 2011 and became a senior associate in 2019.
He was seconded to a pharmaceutical company as a contract and corporate law lawyer between September 2012 and January 2014. He also worked in the São Paulo office for eighteen months between 2014 and 2015.
Evelio’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, real estate, insurance and corporate and commercial matters. He regularly advises:
- private and listed companies, including venture capital and private equity firms, on mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures and corporate restructuring transactions;
- in real estate transactions, both asset deals (commercial and logistic centres, hotels, office properties, etc.) and share transactions involving companies with a real estate component; and
- in M&A transactions involving insurance companies and bancassurance joint ventures.
In recent years, Evelio has also been involved in the incorporation of joint ventures for real estate developments and in the sale and purchase of loan and real estate portfolios.
- Law Degree, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, 2009
- Business Administration Degree, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2011 (including an Erasmus year at University of St. Andrews (Scotland))
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Brazil Bar Association
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in the Management of Insurance Mediation Companies, Universitat Abat Oliba, Barcelona (2016-2017).
- Lecturer on Corporate and Private Law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona (2016-2017).
- Lecturer on Companies law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona (2017-2018).
- Lecturer on Pompeu Fabra’s Master’s Degree in Professional Legal Practice, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, (2018-2019).
- Lecturer on Corporate and Private Law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona (2018-2019).
Evelio is a regular speaker at law seminars and conferences.