Gonçalo Andrade e Sousa joined the Lisbon office of Uría Menéndez in 2014. He was seconded to the firm’s Madrid office in 2019.
His practice focuses in the areas of public law, energy and infrastructure.
Gonçalo provides regulatory and transactional advice concerning private and state-sponsored energy and infrastructure projects. He also advises on public law contracts and disputes, on mergers and acquisitions involving highly-regulated assets, and on sector-specific regulatory matters (notably in relation to energy, water and waste, telecommunications, environment, pharmaceutical).
- Law Degree, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2013
- Master in Law and Business, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2016
- Post-graduate course in Public Procurement, Universidade de Coimbra, 2018
- Professional Development Program for Lawyers, IE Business School in co-operation with Uría Menéndez, 2019
- Post-graduate course in Concession Contracts and Public-Private Partnerships, Universidade de Lisboa, 2020
- Post-graduate course in Law and Finance, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2021
Portuguese Bar Association