Juan Francisco Falcón is a partner in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez. He joined the firm in 1987 and became a partner in 1998.
He was the resident partner of the London office of Uría Menéndez from January 2003 to July 2005. Currently, Juan Francisco co-heads the firm's M&A/Private Equity practice.
Juan Francisco's practice covers a wide range of corporate law and financing work with particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporate and private equity, as well as structured finance and securitisations. Juan Francisco also has extensive experience in air transport law and aircraft financing and has an outstanding reputation as legal advisor to proprietors, landlords, tenants, financial brokers and operators in Spanish aviation matters.
- Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, 1986
- Business Administration Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, 1987
- Las Palmas and Madrid Bar Associations
- American Bar Association
- International Bar Association
Juan Francisco lectures on Corporate Contracting for the Master's programme in Business Law at the Universidad Nebrissensis and on Corporate Law at the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas in Madrid.
He is also a lecturer for the Master's programme in Business Law at the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas in Madrid.
He is a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences.
Selected professional activities
- Secretary (non-member) of the Board of Directors of Eurobanancanarias, S.A., 1993.
- Secretary (non-member) of the Board of Directors of Isolux Wat, S.A., 1999.
- Secretary (non-member) of the Board of Directors of T-Solar Global, S.A., 2007.
- Secretary (non-member) of the Board of Directors of Infinita Renovables, S.A., 2007.