Ana is a professional support lawyer based in the Madrid office. She coordinates knowledge management, training and business development aspects of the M&A group. As an associate she focused her practice on the M&A and the corporate Law and corporate governance practice areas, although it also covered other commercial-Law related areas, such as capital markets and financial debt restructurings.
- Degree in Law, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2014
- Degree in Economics, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2014
- Master’s Degree in Access to the Spanish Bar, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2016
- Madrid Bar Association
- Professor in the Master in Digital Law - Legal Tech at CEU San Pablo University
- Assistant lecturer in some practical sessions of the corporate law course of the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid Law Degree