Nicolás Nägele joined Uría Menéndez in 2014 and has been senior associate since 2022.
His practice focuses on maritime and transport law. He advises on projects related to the development, operation and acquisition of infrastructure and transport companies, primarily concerning port terminals, collaborative transportation platforms, airlines, rail operators and logistics companies.
Nicolás also assists with regulatory and sanctioning matters related to this sector, as well as disputes regarding vessel construction and repair, international contracts, maritime pollution and other maritime casualties.
- Law Degree, Universidad San Pablo CEU, 2014
- Business Administration and Management Degree, Universidad San Pablo CEU, 2014
- Master’s Degree in Transport Law, Universidad Jaume I, 2017
- Madrid Bar Association
- Spanish Maritime Law Association (AEDM)
- International Ports Law Association (AIDP)
He regularly lectures on various master’s courses on the subjects of transport law and international contracting.