Olga Puigdemont Sola joined Uría Menéndez in 2016 and she is a Principal Associate of the firm since 2022.
Olga has over 13 years of experience in international arbitration and over 9 years of experience advising and acting on behalf of investors and States in commercial and investor-State arbitrations, institutional and ad hoc, in sectors such as energy and telecommunications.
Previously she was an Associate in the International Arbitration Group of a global law firm (Rome, Italy). She has also worked in the Anti-Corruption Division of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (Paris, France) and the Commission for Environmental Cooperation (Montreal, Canada).
- Universidad Nebrija, Degree in Spanish law, 2021
- McGill University, Degree in Civil Law and common law (B.C.L./LL.B.), 2008
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science in International Development (B.S.), 2002
- Licenced to practice law in New York State (New York State Unified Court System)
- International Bar Association
- Club Español del Arbitraje
- Italian Forum for Arbitration and ADR (Arbit)