Constança Borges Sacoto is a principal associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Department in the Lisbon office of Uría Menéndez - Proença de Carvalho since 2022.
Constança Borges Sacoto joined the firm in 2012 as trainee lawyer and the Litigation and Arbitration Department in 2014 as a junior associate, having become a senior associate in 2017.
Constança Borges Sacoto works mainly in civil and commercial litigation, insolvency, companies’ recovery and domestic and international arbitration.
- Brief course in Law and Finance, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2021
- Advanced Course in Company Recovery and Restructuring, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2018
- Postgraduate course in Commercial Litigation, Universidade de Lisboa, 2017
- Arbitration Course, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2015
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2013
- Law Degree, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2011
- Portuguese Bar Association
- Portuguese Arbitration Association