Noemí Blázquez is a lawyer in the Barcelona office of Uría Menéndez. She joined the firm in 2000 and became a counsel in January 2011.
She focuses her professional practice primarily on administrative law, environmental law and regulatory issues.
Noemí advises companies and public entities on matters regarding the granting of permits, authorisations and administrative concessions, and represents clients at the various stages of punitive administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings before the courts. She has advised clients on the environmental aspects of developing and financing renewable energy generation projects and liability for contaminated soil. She also advises chemical companies on the management of hazardous substances and, specifically, the implementation of industrial safety rules.
Noemí also advises on administrative proceedings and contentious-administrative disputes concerning public procurement and consumer rights. She has also extensive experience in the commercial distribution sector.
- Law Degree, Universidad C.D.E.S Abad Oliba, Barcelona, 2000
- University Extension Course (Curs d’extensió Universitària) on Public Procurement and Services, Universidad de Barcelona, 2002
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Environmental Law Committee, Fomento del Trabajo - CEOE
- Lex Mundi Environmental Practice Group
Associate lecturer on administrative law at the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
Noemí frequently participates as a speaker at seminars and conferences pertaining to her areas of expertise.