Guillermo San Pedro is a lawyer in the Corporate and Commercial Practice Area of Uría Menéndez’s Madrid office. He joined the firm in 1997 and was made partner in 2008. From September 2001 to March 2002, Guillermo participated in an exchange programme, temporarily joining the New York office of the US firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
His practice focuses on advising on all types of transactions in the insurance and reinsurance market, both domestic and cross border (M&A transactions involving insurance companies, bancassurance joint ventures, portfolio assignments, etc.), and on regulatory matters, including insurance and reinsurance distribution. He also has considerable experience in corporate matters and general M&A.
- Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, ICADE, Madrid, 1997
- Business Administration Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, ICADE, Madrid, 1998
- Madrid Bar Association
- Lecturer on the master’s programme on international business law, Universidad San Pablo CEU (2005-2009).
- Lecturer on the master’s programme on business law at the Fundación Carolina (2005-2009).
- Lecturer on the executive master’s programme on international business law, Universidad San Pablo CEU (2009).