Ignasi Gay Quinzá joined Uría Menéndez in 2012 and during those years has acquired experience advising corporations on civil and commercial litigation and arbitration proceedings. He was appointed Counsel in 2023.
Between 2017 and 2018 he worked as foreign associate in the firm Philippi, Prietocarrizosa, Ferrero DU & Uría in Bogotá (Colombia).
His areas of expertise includes advising on civil proceedings concerning the validity and execution of consumer contracts. He also frequently advises debtors and creditors on insolvency proceedings.
- Bachelor in Laws, University of Valencia, 2012
- Bachelor in Political Sciences, University of Valencia, 2012
- Master’s Degree in Consumer Law, University of Valencia, 2015
- Master’s Degree in Negotiation, Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Carlos III University of Madrid.
- Valencia Bar Association (ICAV)
- Spanish Club of Arbitration (CEA)
Since 2020, he is an associate professor at the Commercial Law department of the University of Valencia.