Ignasi Gay Quinzá joined Uría Menéndez in 2012 and during those years has acquired experience advising financial institutions and corporations on civil and commercial litigation and arbitration proceedings.
His areas of expertise includes advising on civil proceedings concerning the validity and execution of consumer contracts. He also frequently advises debtors and creditors on insolvency proceedings.
- Bachelor in Laws, University of Valencia, 2012
- Bachelor in Political Sciences, University of Valencia, 2012
- Master’s Degree in Consumer Law, University of Valencia, 2015
- Master’s Degree in Negotiation, Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Carlos III University of Madrid, (current)
- Valencia Bar Association (ICAV)
- Spanish Club of Arbitration (CEA)
University CEU Cardenal Herrera.
- International Commercial Contracts (Master’s Degree in International Business Law). From academic year 2016-2017 to date.
- Commercial Contracts (Master’s Degree in Legal Practice) Academic year 2019-2020.
- International Commercial Contracts (Bachelor in International and European Law). Academic year 2019-2020.
Catholic University of Valencia San Vicente Mártir: Civil law and civil procedure (Master’s Degree in Legal Practice). From academic year 2017-2018 to date.
European University of Valencia. Business Law (English teaching) (Global Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and Entrepreneurship). Academic year 2015-2016.