Eduardo Rodríguez-Rovira joined Uría Menéndez in 1990. He became a partner in 2000.
From March 2001 to September 2003, Eduardo was based in our Buenos Aires office, where he was principally involved in advising foreign and Spanish clients on their investments in Latin America. He has been the head of the Latin America practice group since his return to Spain. He specialises in debt restructuring, corporate acquisitions and financial regulatory matters, including undertakings for collective investment.
- Law Degree, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 1988
- Business and Economic Sciences Degree, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, 1989
- Licence Spéciale en Droit Européen, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 1990
- International Bar Association
- International Swap Dealers Association
Lecturer of course 'Corporate Legal-5ª Edición' Instituto de Empresa.
He is a regular speaker and commentator at law seminars and conferences on matters pertaining to his field of expertise.