María Encarnación Pérez-Pujazón Millán joined the firm in October 2001 and was made counsel in January 2015. She specialises in litigation, arbitration and advises on civil and commercial disputes in the following areas:
- Real estate and property.
- Lease agreements.
- Inheritance law and estate settlement.
- Obligations and contracts, declarative and enforcement proceedings, mortgage enforcement proceedings, breach of contract, contract termination, general contracting conditions, and compensation for clientele under distribution and insurance agreements.
- Civil liability.
- Challenges to corporate resolutions, shareholder disputes and director liability actions.
- Unfair competition actions.
- Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Law Degree (1997), specialising in EU law (1998), Colegio Universitario San Pablo CEU
- Madrid Bar Association
Maria Encarnación participates regularly as a speaker at seminars and conferences on subjects relating to her field of expertise.
She frequently contributes articles to the firm’s legal journal Actualidad Jurídica.